Best Personal Injury Lawyer Hamilton
If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you may need to hire a Hamilton personal injury lawyer to protect your interests. But if you’re like the average person, you might not know exactly how or where to start your search for the Best Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer in the Hamilton Area. How do you find the best personal injury lawyer in Hamilton? Do you call a number on a billboard? Do you browse the internet and compare websites? This alone can be completely overwhelming. There are so many options and after a while, a lot of the billboard, websites, buses and other media advertisements start looking the same.
Because you are hurt or lost a loved one, finding the best personal injury lawyer in Hamilton is a very, very important decision. There is no doubt that you need to make the best selection possible.
We try to make the process easy. Apprehensive about calling a lawyer? No problem, talk to our Lalande & Company Lawyers live chat operators 24/7. You can also email us and a lawyer will get right back to you. We try to make the process simple, uncomplicated. Feel free to use our contact form, and send a message to some of the best Hamilton personal injury lawyers. We pride ourselves on being committed to personal attention, accessible and experienced on all facets of serious personal injury law.
Choosing the best personal injury lawyer in Hamilton
Lalande & Company Lawyers understand that a serious personal injury can change your life forever. We are Hamilton personal injury lawyers that are highly experienced at handling all types of serious injury claims where the losses to families are serious and the fault is supported by facts and law. Over the past 15 years, Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer Matt Lalande has represented hundreds of victims and recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts that are well deserved.
We are experienced in helping clients who suffer all types of injuries, such as:
- Complete spinal cord injuries
- Incomplete spinal cord injuries
- Tetraplegia or quadriplegia
- Catastrophic impairments and catastrophic injuries
- Fractures and orthopedic injuries
- Brain injury (TBI)
- Disc herniations requiring disc fusion, discectomy or laminectomy
- Other serious life changing injuries
Are you suffering because someone was reckless or careless?
Personal injuries happen every day, whether through negligence, recklessness, carelessness or an intentional act. Serious personal injuries can cause a victim to suffer long-term pain and suffering, loss of wages, loss of enjoyment of life and, equally as important, cause a victim to be unable to care for his or her home and living environment. If you are looking for the best personal injury lawyer Hamilton, Matt Lalande is a lawyer that specializes in complex injuries and who has helped countless injured victims overcome the struggles in obtaining compensation from the persons that hurt them, as well as the insurance companies and negligent corporations often create. We understand that for many of those who have been injured, it’s no secret that the struggle with dealing with insurance companies includes one drawback after another. Lalande & Company Lawyers will help you navigate through the complex insurance maze, through the path to recovery, and help get you the justice you deserve.
How do I chose the best personal injury lawyers Hamilton?
If you have not yet been referred to a personal injury lawyer by a friend or colleague, the personal injury lawyers that seem to come to mind are the ones that do the most advertising on billboards and radio. There is no doubt that some of these lawyers are effective in running cases, however there are many that handle a huge number of cases and process them all through their system without personal attention from a lawyer. In trying to find the best personal injury lawyer Hamilton, consider the following:
- Don’t start your search with billboard and TV ads. Call your friends and family and ask for a referral, or put a message on Facebook. You would be surprised at the amount of friends that can recommend a personal injury lawyer that either they had personal experience with, or friend of loved one had experience with.
- When you do find a personal injury lawyer that you or your family want to meet, can you meet with him/her or do they send a younger inexperienced personal injury lawyer to do an intake? When you set up the consultation, take note if you actually meet with the person on the advertisement or the senior lawyer handling your case. Will you be pawned off on an intake manager, younger inexperienced lawyers, a paralegal, a secretary, or other staff member? If you don’t meet the lawyer at the start, you will probably never speak with that lawyer, or that lawyer will likely never work on your case. Also, be wary of the lawyer who explains that he/she “oversee” every aspect of handling of your case, as opposed to actually handling your case.
- Does the lawyer come to you? Often when people are injured, they do not have the ability to visit a law firm, or they are still in hospital or in a rehabilitation center. Will the lawyer make the trek out to meet you – at a time that is convenient to you? If not, this is unfortunately a red flag.
- What is the lawyers experience? Specifically you have the full right to ask – “Have you been involved in personal injury trial? What was your role? Were you lead counsel? Are you trial ready?” You have a full right to know the history of the person that you are going to hire to protect your future. Remember though, winning or losing is important, not not overly significant. Lawyers that brag about their success, should also brag equally about their defeats.
- When you meet the lawyer, one of the most important parts of meeting with the Hamilton lawyer is asking questions. When you ask questions, does the lawyer listen or talk over you? Does he let you ask the question that you want to ask? Does the lawyer seem knowledgeable and he/she is able to answer your questions with confidence? Be wary of lawyers who explains that they “oversee” every aspect of the handling of your claim, as opposed to actually handling your case.
- How Much Is My Case Worth? The reality is that not many Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyers will be able to answer this question. Most lawyers won’t discuss compensation numbers with you at such an early stage. You need to see how you recover, if you return to work, if you have surgery or the prognosis is that you will undergo future surgery and/or joint replacement ect, ect. It’s simply too soon. at a first meeting, However, it may be worth asking. You should be concerned about any attorney willing to promise results or make claims about great things they will do for you, when they do not have enough information.
Contact One of the Best Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyers today
Matt Lalande has been practicing complex personal injury law and serving the Hamilton community for the past 30 years. If you have been hurt or you have lost a loved on, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 905-333-8888 or by chatting with our live agent 24/7. You can also fill in a confidential contact form and someone will get right back to you.