Red Hill Valley Parkway Hamilton Accidents
The Red Hill Parkway is one of Hamilton’s highways that seems to be plagued with hundreds of trucking accidents, car accidents and motorcycle accidents. Over the past 12 years single motor vehicle collisions collisions seemed to be the most prevalent collision type, followed by rear-end accidents and sideswipe collisions. Accidents on the Red Hill Parkway are caused by a variety of factors including road conditions, weather and dangerous or distracted driving. It’s a disturbing trend we’re seeing as Hamilton personal injury lawyers.
If you or a loved one has been hurt on the Red Hill Valley Expressway, we know your priority is to focus on your recovery plan, to rehabilitate, to get out of the Hospital, to stay as positive as you can and to try and get back to as normal a routine as you can. We understand the emotional and physical toll that accidents have on accident victims. At the same time, it’s important you receive the compensation you deserve, especially as it can help with the costs associated with your physical and mental recovery and future wage losses if you are unable to work.
This is why we handle every aspect of your case to ensure you receive the best possible outcome. We know how to appropriately navigate the litigation process, know when to settle or when going to trial is the best course of action.
Tips to Ensure a Safe Ride on the Red Hill Valley Parkway
- Don’t speed – High speeds are a common cause of accidents on this stretch of highway. We know it’s an easy mistake to make; however, it’s best if everyone drives the posted speed limit. Accidents at high speeds can have disastrous consequences.
- Be aware of the other cars on the road. Watch for signs of people changing lanes without signalling or slowing down. Side swiping and rear enders are common accidents.
- Focus – Educating drivers on the perils of distracted driving is a cause we stand behind. This includes everything from texting, not using a hands-free device while talking on the phone, to eating and looking back to talk to the passengers in the back seat. We’ve even seen people flipping through a magazine or papers while driving. If the cell phone sitting in your console or seat beside you is too tempting, perhaps turn the ringer off and put it in the backseat or the trunk. That act alone could save lives.
- Drive For Weather Conditions – In the rain and the snow, the Red Hill Valley Parkway can become dangerously slippery. Drive for the weather conditions and exercise caution in bad weather.
- Ensure Regular Maintenance Of Your Car – If you can avoid a stall, a flat tire, a tire coming off or any other car problems, you can help avoid a potential accident. Of course, cars fail and accidents happen. Anytime a car runs into car trouble on the highway, it can cause traffic delays and have the potential for an accident. By regularly performing routine maintenance and checks on your car, your oil and your tires you can help yourself ensure a safe ride.
Contact our Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyers today
If you have been injured in a car accident on the Red Hill Parkway, please do not hesitate to call our Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyers today. Distracted driving and speed is a serious problem in Ontario. Our dedicated team takes this issue very seriously and can help you receive the financial compensation and help you deserve. We fight for you so you don’t have to.
Lalande & Company Lawyers specialize in helping car accident victims who have suffered serious, life-changing injuries. Contact us at (905) 333-8888, fill in a contact form or chat with our live agent 24/7/ We offer free consultations and ready to help.